Sunday, June 3, 2012

Snow White...

Hi!
I know I said I would review MIB but...Just saw "Snow White and the Huntsman" Not
sure why the industry was worried-a lot of beautiful stars, a good story and awesome
visual effects.

Charlize chewed the scenery masterfully. She was such fun to watch. She was beautiful,
evil and downright scary as the evil queen.

Some have said Kristen Stewart is the same in all her roles(there have only been two?)
but I think Snow required her to be quiet and a little emotionless. Twelve years locked
in a tower, away from everyone would have that affect.

What to say about Chris Hemsworth??? He continues to grow as an actor and the fact
that he's so fine doesn't hurt, either. I liked the "twist" in his relationship with Snow.

The special effects were brilliant-the Dark Forest was truly creepy and "Fairyland"(?)
made me want to live their-all sweetness and light.

I give this movie "three eyeballs"-a must see!

Later
Mikki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to view and comment.