Saturday, June 30, 2012

Abe Lincoln...

Hi fellow movie lovers.
How are you?

I saw Abe Lincoln, Vampire Hunter (Slayer?) I enjoyed it.
I like the actor who played Abe. He embodied Abe Lincoln, only
cuter. The story was exciting and focused on a completely new
vamp mythology, the Civil War.


How do the critics do it?...They see many movies a week. I see one
and can't find time to review. For example I've seen all of the
summer blockbusters, Avengers,Battleship,Rock of Ages, MIB3...
but have not been able to give my opinions on them.

I think part of the problem is I'm not as witty or succinct as I'd like. I always think in terms of Ebert or Sam( Bitches Gotta Eat) Sam is funny as hell(a bit long-winded, sometimes) I love her.
Ebert is Ebert!

I'm working on it.

Happy viewing

Mikki

PS Abe did'nt fare well at the theaters, unfortunate since it really was entertaining. There's always life on DVD, right!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to view and comment.