Saturday, September 7, 2013

frustrated

Hi All. How are you?

It's been a rather frustrating day...computer problems took all morning to figure out. I figured
it out but it put me in a cranky mood. Especially since the kids were bugging about it all morning.

Anyway...feeling better now but having problems with re-sizing my images for the blog! WTF



It's Goldie and Pepper. I've been trying to get aquainted with my GE digital camera. Both
these pics were sized to 700ppi but when I save for the web I don't get the complete pic.
I have to downsize it again(350 ppi) in order to get the whole image. Can't figure out what
I'm doing wrong?

In the preview it the pics look fine so...

Stepping away from the computer now-giving my brain a rest. LOL

Before I go...Riddick lacked something...can't put my finger on! Don't want to say "meh" but...







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to view and comment.